HELP! My DH is addicted to the AOS!

ckrobyn

Robyn, just tell him to snap out of it and wake up and smell the sea :D.

Looks like a land vacation might be in order for him. Book him in for a week and tell him you'll stop by for a visit when you are sailing through on Brilliance on your way to Panama. :)

LMAO - Bob you are way too funny! :p

That sounds like a great idea - I will wave at him on the beach as the ship sails out of port......;)

Don't know why, but we keep gravitating back to that one too (5 times). I think it is a combination of the ship and the itinerary.

I read on these boards a while back that AOS might permanently reposition to the west coast in a year or two. I hope not.

SeaBaby

I can't help you because I'm in complete agreement with your DH!:) I really love the southern itinerary. I think that what makes the port of Aruba so awesome is that you get to stay till midnight! We can really relax all day at a gorgeous beach---do a sunset cat. cruise AND still have time to check out the nightlife:D Not to mention how beautiful the ship looks all lit up at night in the port--truly a magical site! The five island itin. is equally great because of the beauty of the islands you visit. I don't think that the Western or Eastern itins can even come close! Serenade does the 5 island over the winter months--you might want to try that for something different.

Archived