Westbound Crossing 24th Sept 2006.

pepperrn

Hi Norfolk Brit

Mind? Why no. Not at all. Very flattered! WOW! Thank you for the compliment! WOW again!

I'm in the middle of re-editing it (deleting sections, grammar checking, spelling and having it proof read). So one small condition (if I might). If you edit it, would you be so kind as to send your version to me at

pepper @ royal . navy . org . uk

so I can see what someone else thought were the important bits. I would be very grateful. As for copyright, well, if it ever got into print it would be protected, meanwhile, I would be cross :mad: if someone passed it off as their own work off of this board (and I'm not for one single moment suggesting that's what you'd do, so please don't even mention this in any reply).

Again, I'm both very happy for you to use it as you wish and am very flattered that you should want to!

With very best wishes

Thank you Pepper; I've cut and pasted it onto Word and the only addition I have made is a front 'cover' with 'Queen Mary II' 'Review by Pepper RN' and a photo of the ship. Nothing has been edited, as I wanted it exactly as you wrote it initially.

It cheered my offspring greatly that I (a rather sad pedant) managed to spell copyright incorrectly in my original post, so I doubt you'd appreciate my attempts at editing:).

Thank you again, Mary

Pepper...the rest of it is going with me on Dec 2nd...

Cheers, Penny....12 days and counting!

Penny

Thank you for the compliment, just in case I don't get the chance nearer the date (time at work means I'm not always near my P.C.), can I wish you the very best of voyages in a few days time, I'm certain you'll let us know how you got on, I can't wait to hear.

With very best wishes

Pepper...thank you so very much for your good wishes. I am going armed with all the great CC advice and your helpful review...how could I not have a grand time on such an amazing ship? And thank you again for your "contribution" to my enjoyment of her. I am trying to behave with a measure of decorum as we get closer...I am fighting a losing battle. Can't believe how excited I'm getting!:D

Cheers, Penny....6 days and counting!!! It seemed like it would never get here through a whole year of waiting...let the packing nightmare begin!;)

Archived