Shuttles from Tampa airport

cinnamon

We are staying at the Westshore Doubletree on 2nd November prior to our Zenith cruise. Does anyone know if you have to book the hotels' shuttle in advance, to pick you up, if there are courtesy phones in the baggage hall or whether you just wait outside for a routine pass of their shuttle bus?

I have tried to email the hotel directly to 2 different addresses but it just comes back as undelivered mail.

Thanks for any help,

Cinnamon

Hi Cinnamon.....Deb here!

Do you have a telephone number for your hotel? I could give it a call if you wish, and find out.

I would imagine that it has a listing on the courtesy phone in the baggage area. I was in that area last Nov, and used the bank of phones to call MY motel for a pick-up. You might wait a looooong time if you just wait outside watching for your van.

It is getting close to our sailing!! YEA!! Deb C.

Hi Deb, that would be very kind of you. The hotel number is (813) 879 4800.

Not long to go now. Even less for you as I understand you are flying in on 1st November.

Where in Ohio are you? I love to look up places on our USA map before we meet people.

Cinnamon

Hi cinnamon and Deb C! I saw the post above and gave the hotel a call for cinnamon.

They said that when you check in there is a bell stand where you sign up. She said that when you check in you sign up for a specific time in the morning and the shuttle will come and get you! It's a FREE shuttle.

Cinnamon: Looks like Linda beat me to calling your motel. Does it all make sense to you? Pretty much straightforward info. If you have any other concerns be sure to ask. We'll try!!:D

Yes, I'm leaving a week from tomorrow and staying at the airport in Columbus for my early flight to TPA on Wed. When you look on the map, we are about 1 hr. 10 minutes north of the airport. Lots of farm land, ski areas, etc. Very scenic. Nice place to come home to!;)

Talk to you later. Deb C.

Thanks for making the call Linda. I had seen the phones in the baggage hall previously and it is good to know we can contact our hotel straight away on arrival. We usually feel OK until we have been landed about 2 or 3 hours and then the tiredness from the time change kicks in.

Deb, thanks for the map info. I shall look it up shortly.

Cinnamon

We stayed at the Embassy Suites Westshore and simply picked up their courtesy phone after we had our luggage....they were there in about 10 minutes.

Glad to hear that we can do this. There is a group of 6 of us who are staying at the Embassy Suites Westshore.

How did yo like the hotel?

Archived