Princess Cruises email address?

jandn

Hi jandn,

Try this:

Princess Passenger Relations

passengerrelations@princesscruises.com

Thanks for the email address. After sending a fax and two emails, I finally got confirmation that Princess Cruises received my written request for a gluten free diet.

I wonder why Princess does not have an email address to contact them on their web site.

I send e-mails all the time to friends. They are delivered to their rooms.

Ship name followed by @PrincessCruises.com

example. DiamondPrincess@PrincessCruises.com would be their address. All ships have delivered all of my e-mails to cabins.

If you have a cabin number, it sure does help them out.

Yes, it's true that in a family emergency, you can contact a passenger through the ship's communication system -- make sure you put the passenger's name and cabin # in the Subject. However, this is only for family emergencies or critical information that needs to get to the passenger and can't be done through the Internet cafe. There are absolutely no guarantees that an email sent this way will be delivered. I know of many that haven't. It is not to be used for "Hi, how are you? Having a good time?" emails. It is currently a free service and if people try to use it to bypass the Internet cafe, then you can bet that Princess will start charging or discontinue it. It would be a shame for a few to ruin it for those who really need to be contacted.

Archived