CB room E421 info, please

atlasali

Has anyone stayed in room E421 on the CB? I know it is listed as an obstructed view...question is how obstructed? Looking at the deck plans it appears as though we might actually peek out in between lifeboats. Are we lucky, or not?

Has anyone stayed in room E421 on the CB? I know it is listed as an obstructed view...question is how obstructed? Looking at the deck plans it appears as though we might actually peek out in between lifeboats. Are we lucky, or not?

We have this cabin this coming July. I think you are correct, it looks to be between the lifeboats. Would be great if someone will tell us for certain, but honestly, I will be so glad to be aboard, I dont really care!!

Karen

sunnyv - How exciting to be sailing this week! I sail Dec. 24th. Please do forward photos. I think we should be able to see more than the broadside of a lifeboat. At least I am hoping!!!!

stoneharborlady - I too will be happy just to be on board. We have sailed several times inside category...but I do like to see sky and water. Reading all of the wonderful posts about balcony rooms makes me wish I wasn't so cheap. I'd like to try a balcony, but I think that there is no going back after you've experienced one. I will definitely let you know after we return.

sunnyv - How exciting to be sailing this week! I sail Dec. 24th. Please do forward photos. I think we should be able to see more than the broadside of a lifeboat. At least I am hoping!!!!

stoneharborlady - I too will be happy just to be on board. We have sailed several times inside category...but I do like to see sky and water. Reading all of the wonderful posts about balcony rooms makes me wish I wasn't so cheap. I'd like to try a balcony, but I think that there is no going back after you've experienced one. I will definitely let you know after we return.

I will look for your photos! Last time we had a minisuite on Emerald Deck, with a balcony, but I will be just as happy in E421. We hardly spent any time on the balcony, would rather be out and about on the ship. The only thing I really will miss is the bathtub!! So I doubt if I would ever get a balcony again. Karen

• 2 weeks later...

Archived