Help with Ecstasy 4b Stateroom M-220

ROPD184

Hey guys....leaving Nov 4th on Ecstasy....in room M-220..which is a 4b on the main deck..it says on the legend that it has two uppers...does anyone know if it has two lowers that can be pushed together to make one bed....TA said it did but I have been doing some research and have some doubts now...can anyone help me so I can know what to do..THANKS in advance.

I have never seen or heard of a room with only two uppers. There are always beds on the floor area. Usually the rooms with two uppers are made to accomodate the 3rd or 4th passenger. The only rooms that I am aware of that don't have the capability to push the two beds together to make a king are the 1a room. Relax..........you won't even know those upper bunks are there........unless there are more than 2 in your party.

Thanks guys....i saw somewhere else where they said that the rooms with uppers only had one lower...and I was like WHAT? its just my wife and I and we will not be utilizing the uppers....so hopefully they dont stick out too much....never seen a room with the uppers...but got a great deal...so i hope they work out! THANKS!

Thanks guys....i saw somewhere else where they said that the rooms with uppers only had one lower...and I was like WHAT? its just my wife and I and we will not be utilizing the uppers....so hopefully they dont stick out too much....never seen a room with the uppers...but got a great deal...so i hope they work out! THANKS!

Uppers don't stick out; they fold into the wall. You won't even notice that they are there.

Those cabins are cat 1A feature only one bed on the floor and one bed that pulls out.

For your cabin there will be four beds. two on the floor and two that get pulled down while you are at dinner.

When you go to breakfast the beds will get put away.

(If you keep the bottom beds apart in an L shape under the upper beds you will have more floor space. Pushing the beds together will take up most your space. )

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2996673350087216301uDgmjd

Archived