Semi Solo on POH 12/11/06

michellewrex

Hi, I am going on the Pride of Hawaii with 2 couples. They are my family and we get along great, but I don't want to tag along with them on everything. I thought it might be fun to join up with a like-minded single person; so that I don't have to be joined at the hip every minute with the other 2 couples.

One couple is older and sort of sedentary. The other couple is the total opposite and I am in between: I am in my 30's and pretty active. I would like to rent bikes, try surfing, do some snorkeling, that sort of thing. Can't afford and don't want to rent helicopters/ziplines throught the jungle and that type of shore excursion.

I thought maybe someone else on the cruise might be "in the same boat" as me. PUN INTENDED! :D Seriously, if there is someone else out there (guy or girl) who wants to hang out part of the time, please post here.

If you go with the ship excursions, there is no need in finding another person to go with you, you can enjoy the excursion by yourself (if you want to).

You should also try the roll call board to find other people who like the same type of activity as you.

Good luck!

Archived