Salon Service? Zaandam

SherriM

Looking forward to our cruise to Hawaii in February... Can anybody share their experiences at the nail salon on the Zaandam? Prices for Gel Fills? Must I book right as we board for a mid cruise touch up? Any advice would be appreciated!

Beware of the fills ! I broke a nail. I called the salon and they couldn't take me. How long does it take to fix ? 10 minutes tops at all the saloons I have dealt with. I made an appointment for the next day. It took over an hour to fix 1 nail ! It was the worst job I have ever seen ! It was a real mess. They did not have the usual equipement you find in nail salons.

I always have a fear of breaking a nail while cruising! Used the salon once......never again. Then on one cruise I broke a nail and decided to use a salon in Aruba......another nightmare, took over an hour to replace one nail, and all done without the usual electric equipment found here in the US......finished up looking awful.............jean:cool:

I leave on the Zaandam Wednesday for the Circle Hawaii cruise. I will be happy to list the prices when I return.

Awesome...thank you! I shouldn't need nail service but just in case it is good to know the options!

Hope you have a wonderful time! Will you be writing a review? I would enjoy learning and hearing about your trip and experiences! Will you be on the 15 day version leaving and arriving in San Diego??

Have a great trip!

Beware of the fills ! I broke a nail. I called the salon and they couldn't take me. How long does it take to fix ? 10 minutes tops at all the saloons I have dealt with. I made an appointment for the next day. It took over an hour to fix 1 nail ! It was the worst job I have ever seen ! It was a real mess. They did not have the usual equipement you find in nail salons.

I used to have nails in a previous life and like all, with nails, feared a break. The ship, any ship, is not the best place for a fill.

Archived