cant sleep, not packed, cruise leaves soon

I cant sleep, nor should I as I am not packed yet fully for the Radiance Cruise that leaves on Saturday. I fly out to FLL in a few hours so I need to get busy here. Long awaited cruise this year and we got JS1100 for this one which should be interesting as we have not had an aft cabin before. Love the Radiance class ships.

Anyone late packing and such like me..or is everyone all organized and ready to go long before the sale date?

I always seem to plan way ahead but somehow manage to be packing as I am walking out to to leave. This Dec. 1 cruise on the Brilliance I am packing during Thanksgiving weekend as I have it off. No more last minute for me. :D Have a wonderful cruise.

As long as you make sure to pack your tickets, money any medication and a credit card and remember to take anyone who's going with you then don't worry about what you have forgotton - the majority of everything else can be bought, begged or borrowed

Have a fantastic time :D

I have packed and unpacked about 3 times. I've taken things out and put things in, I have decided what is in stays in and closed---for now:) I have only a few things such as curling irons to place in the luggage and the "dress" that hopefully won't wrinkle. The toiletries I have placed in two ziplocked bags and don't ask me where such and such is because at this point I don't know:) Now I'm not sleeping well, I think I'm rehearsing for Tuesday morning and the early flight out of here. Excited, anxious you bet;) Hope all have a great cruise.

I cant sleep, nor should I as I am not packed yet fully for the Radiance Cruise that leaves on Saturday. I fly out to FLL in a few hours so I need to get busy here. Long awaited cruise this year and we got JS1100 for this one which should be interesting as we have not had an aft cabin before. Love the Radiance class ships.

Anyone late packing and such like me..or is everyone all organized and ready to go long before the sale date?

Have a great cruise and take good care of JS 1100 - That's MY cabin for the next sailing :) on November 5th!

I avoid this problem by never unpacking when I get home from a cruise. I just put the suitcase in the closet with everything still in it so it is ready for the next cruise. Of course some of the other passengers may not appreciate that I am wearing the same clothes that I have worn on the last ten cruises without ever having cleaned them.....:eek:

I always seem to plan way ahead but somehow manage to be packing as I am walking out to to leave. This Dec. 1 cruise on the Brilliance I am packing during Thanksgiving weekend as I have it off. No more last minute for me. :D Have a wonderful cruise.

I was packing a month before our last cruise, and still packing and organizing the day we left! Next time I'll be bringing less for sure.

Have a great cruise!

I'm weird. I usually am packed at least a month ahead of time. LOL It's just a little over 70 days away, and I've already started putting stuff together (such as motion sickness meds, waterproof travel wallet, etc). I see my summer clothes in the closet, and the temptation to pack becomes almost too much. LOL So far, no clothes have gone in the luggage.

I'm sure, somehow, you'll pull yourself together and pack something soon.

My toiletry bag stays packed and ready all the time. It's just simpler that way, since it takes the longest to acquire all those little items, I just refill every time we return home. I've got a second set of everything in there that we need, I can be ready to take off at a moments notice.

The problem you will run into will be that you will forget some items and bring along useless stuff. But, that in itself won't ruin your vacation, Kelynj is right, you can buy what you forget during the trip. Although, it might cost more and you might get stuck wearing stupid souvenir T-shirts.

Whatever you pack, have a great cruise!

I leave a week from tomorrow and my suitcase sits empty on the floor of my bedroom. I know I won't put a single item in it until the night before I leave......I'm a procrastinator!

As Ellen Degeneres once said.. "Procrastinate Now!" :D

I usually pack the morning of my cruise... yes, the morning... this is because I usually start packing at about 2:00 AM the day I leave... It just gives packing some extra flavor when you do it while you can't hardly see what you are doing cause your eyes are closing.... ;)

I keep a "master list" of everything I bring on the cruises. Not the clothes because those change depending on the cruise but all the other little stupid stuff. We also have a drawer in our closet that holds the water wallets, travel alarm, power strip, etc so everything is all in one place. Makes packing so much easier when you are not looking all over the house for stuff and you can't remember what you need to bring.

Sue

I leave Monday for the Sovereign & will be packing Sunday afternoon. It's always been my pre-cruise ritual, pack the night before & then go out for dinner, don't want to mess up the clean kitchen!:D

I too have my cruise closet though, my toiletries are always packed & ready to go & of course my clothes have been in the spare room ready to pack for the last month.......

Archived