Tahiti cruisers

suey

When reading the latest funside news I received today I noticed that past passengers on the Tahiti June 2008 cruise receive $200 on board credit. I know there are a few people booked on this one, did you all receive this credit?:)

Hi suey,

The answer is a big NO!! I read this also and we had already booked so I contacted PO and the sales consultant said I wasn't entitled because we had already booked!! So.... she transferred me to a customer relation person who then wanted my request in writing!! so......I sent an email and have still not heard.

I stated I had cruised before and so had my girlfriend going with me, and we would be very dissapointed if we miss out because we booked "too early"!!! Anyway I will keep you all posted when I get a verdict!!

Cheryl

Thanks for starting this thread suey......is there any other Tahiti cruisers booked or just thinking about it, PO cruises told me the other day that this cruise is filling up really fast ........so if you are out there.......somewhere....lets us know!!!

Cheryl

Hi guys, I envy you, just wonder if the price of the fare is $200 dearer than what you paid. Would be interesting to see if they just add that to the fare so maybe it all balances out in the end anyway.

From what I remember the price was the same as advertised in paper. I hope you get the credit Cheryl as you should. I wish I was going on this cruise I would so love it!!:)

When reading the latest funside news I received today I noticed that past passengers on the Tahiti June 2008 cruise receive $200 on board credit. I know there are a few people booked on this one, did you all receive this credit?:)

Suey, what is the funside news?

Jenny

>^..^<

hi all,

Yes it was advertised in the Funside News, and is avilable to any past passengers who book before November 30th 2006, you can book directly yourself or through an agent.

I haven't heard back yet but the person i spoke to said there had been a few passengers complaining because they had booked to 'early" to receive it. If they had said book between 12/10/2006 and 30/11/2006 to receive credit I would have waited another day!!!

Cheryl

Suey, what is the funside news?

Jenny

>^..^<

It is a newsletter sent out by P & O to past passengers comes every couple of months (I think) posted to home address. I don't remember how I got on the mailing list or if they just started sending it. It has port reviews, crew profiles and competitions etc. :)

Talked to my mother and sister about Tahiti cruise today, seriously considering it, how about it Chaz??:rolleyes:

It is a newsletter sent out by P & O to past passengers comes every couple of months (I think) posted to home address. I don't remember how I got on the mailing list or if they just started sending it. It has port reviews, crew profiles and competitions etc. :)

Talked to my mother and sister about Tahiti cruise today, seriously considering it, how about it Chaz??:rolleyes:

We cruised in April & got our first one the other day.

Karen

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update re the $200 credit. I contacted PO as I had not heard back from them. They suggested I rebook and then could have the $200 on board credit.

We wanted Aloha deck and there was one left in our category! This cruise is booking up fast she said. So.....we are rebooked in the same category with the credit!!

Also she said if we hadn't nominated a cabin we could have the chance to be upgraded, but that could mean going down a couple of decks with a window. As there are cabins more expensive on lower decks with windows. opted to stay on Aloha, want to be near that spa and that great deck to see us sailing into those beautiful islands of Tahiti!!! We are now in A201.

Cheers

Cheryl

Archived