Trolley Tour?

sunlover5

Debating whether or not to do this and was curious if anyone had done it recently??? Also see it is only about 2 hours, what would you suggest doing afterwards??? Shopping or to a market?? Is this possible? Don't really want to do snorkling or water excursion, done those on all other cruises and looking for something different this time! Thank you for any input. Also, is there anything that is a must see???:)

It has been a couple of years since I took the Trolley Tour but I don't think it has changed much. It isn't really 2 hours. It is more like 1 hour maybe a little more. I think the 2 hour time frame is listed taking into considertion transportation into town and getting everyone on the trolley train etc. It was a very nice tour. You have a choice of either staying in town or going back to the ship. Since you are in town you can do plenty of shopping. The ship will have multiple times listed for this tour. I have seen close to 6 - 7 different times avaialble for this tour. If it were me, I would pick an early time, so I would be free to shop the rest of the day.

Archived