Pier/Docking link for Curacao

gizmo

The Mega Pier is the new one. Lots of very nice stands with things to buy when you get off the ship. Some people say you can walk into town. I have always taken a cab. It only costs a couple of bucks.

There will be plenty of taxi and tour vendors when you get off the ship. Also there is a car rental stand, the last time I was there.

The Mega Pier is the new one. Lots of very nice stands with things to buy when you get off the ship. Some people say you can walk into town. I have always taken a cab. It only costs a couple of bucks.

There will be plenty of taxi and tour vendors when you get off the ship. Also there is a car rental stand, the last time I was there.

Gizmo, we did walk into town when we were there about 10 years ago, but it was a healthy walk and I don't know if I would want to try it today. I do need to ask you something? Have you ever just hired a taxi to take you to a beach for snorkeling and swimming; or what would you suggest? There will be 4 of us, 3 snorkel, one doesn't. We don't want a lot of walking up and down hills to get to the beach, but do what a good place to see the fish.

NMnita

Archived