where can we go para sailing in pv or cabo

roadrunner454

Would like to know if anyone has done this and where we can go.One of the girls we are going with would like to go para sailing which port would be best and how much does it cost.

Thanks for any information you can give.

Para sailing is available in Vallarta anywhere along the HOTEL ZONE immediately south of the port and on the far south side of Vallarta along Los Muertos beach. Going rate last November was around $40 pp. All operate from the beach vs. launch from the back of a boat. I haven't seen any tandem rides in Vallarta.

Enjoy!

In Puerto Vallarta, as MSN pointed out, anywhere along the hotel zone and Los Muertos, also on beaches like Yelapa or Las Animas, as well as all along the beach in Nuevo Vallarta. Rate is normally $40 pp. I also haven't seen any tandems in Vallarta (yet). You'll probably be able to spot people doing it as you pull into port and make a beeline.

In Cabo, there are tandem setups along Medano Beach. Going rate there is about $35 for an 8 minute single flight and $40 for a 12 minute flight (single) and about $70.00 for a tandem. You can book online and get a discount, or you can find them on the beach.

I'm not sure there is a "best place" - every port has it. You go about 600 feet in the air behind a speedboat - very peaceful.

Hope this helps, have a great time!

Archived