Does RCCL have Fish and Chips?

Carnival does and it's delicious. Just wondering what is good on RCCL. Is Johnny Rockets and Ben and Jerry's extra?

I have never seen fish and chips on an RCCL ship. Johnny Rockets has $3.95 charge per person for all you can eat, drinks are extra. Ben & Jerry's is also extra, about the same price you would pay on land.

There are Fish&Chips served at the Seaview Cafe on the Radiance class ships. Pretty tasty too, has the malt vinegar, tarter sauce and everything.

Except on the Brilliance which has a different menu in the Seaview than the Radiance, Serenade, and Jewel.

We had fish & chips on the Jewel OTS in the Seaview Cafe in Sept. It was a 12 night cruise. At the beginning the F&C was good, but not great. By the end of the cruise, it was fishsticks and chips, as in frozen in a box from the supermarket fishsticks.

It must change from cruise to cruise, I had fish & chips on the Radiance on the Panama cruise and it was just a couple of overcooked fish sticks and a very small portion of fries. No malt vinegar either!

But the shakes were fantasic!

It must change from cruise to cruise, I had fish & chips on the Radiance on the Panama cruise and it was just a couple of overcooked fish sticks and a very small portion of fries. No malt vinegar either!

The Radiance on an Alaska cruise, it was fish sticks. Not very tasty either.:(

Archived