What time is "Close" on POH?

Bubbaloo311

My husband and I will be on the now so soon 11/13 sailing of POH.

I have seen copies of the Dailies - and I have a question for past POH cruisers.

For the different restaurants, what time "Close"? All the Dailies say is "5:00 pm - Close" for the various options.

We have booked a cool Sunset/Star Gazing excursion on Haleakala and will probably be hungry for a bit when we get back to the ship. I am still trying to figure out when that will be.

I figure we might be limited to just Blue Lagoon or Room service but thought you might be able to provide more info.

Thanks so much!

Ann

My husband and I will be on the now so soon 11/13 sailing of POH.

I have seen copies of the Dailies - and I have a question for past POH cruisers.

For the different restaurants, what time "Close"? All the Dailies say is "5:00 pm - Close" for the various options.

We have booked a cool Sunset/Star Gazing excursion on Haleakala and will probably be hungry for a bit when we get back to the ship. I am still trying to figure out when that will be.

I figure we might be limited to just Blue Lagoon or Room service but thought you might be able to provide more info.

Thanks so much!

Ann

Ann....I didn't even notice it was you asking the question until after I hit the quote button!

I was actually looking for this information myself just yesterday. The most I could find was this on the NCL website:

Our restaurants are open for dinner from 5:30pm to midnight with seating until 10:30pm.

HTH.....MJ

Thanks Daisy and MJ.

I found another copy of a Daily that said last seating in Grand Pacific is 9:30 pm and last seating in Alizar is 10 pm.

Mary Jo - we leave in less than a week (at least for HI) ! God help me concentrate on work until Monday!

In honor of the midnight snack, we bring you the Blue Lagoon 24-Hour Food Court. Whether you're hankering for a burger or a fast-wok dish, you can enjoy a light bite in a family friendly atmosphere, day or night.

This is always available.

[ATTACH]31458[/ATTACH]

Thanks Daisy and MJ.

I found another copy of a Daily that said last seating in Grand Pacific is 9:30 pm and last seating in Alizar is 10 pm.

Mary Jo - we leave in less than a week (at least for HI) ! God help me concentrate on work until Monday!

Get back to work you! Good thing you don't have to work Tuesday...you'd get nothing done! ;)

See you next week!

MJ

Room Service

If you can't come to the restaurant we'll bring the restaurant to you. We offer a limited menu of items, which can be perpared and brought to your stateroom. Room Service is available 24-hours a day.

http://cruiseclues.com/shipstips/prideofhawaii.htm#prideofhawaiispecialtyrestaurantmenus

The above link has pic's, menu's, reviews, etc.

http://community.webshots.com/album/550688689AlspyY

The above link is the menu's :D

Room Service

If you can't come to the restaurant we'll bring the restaurant to you. We offer a limited menu of items, which can be perpared and brought to your stateroom. Room Service is available 24-hours a day.

http://cruiseclues.com/shipstips/prideofhawaii.htm#prideofhawaiispecialtyrestaurantmenus

The above link has pic's, menu's, reviews, etc.

http://community.webshots.com/album/550688689AlspyY

The above link is the menu's :D

Perfect! Thank you!

We actually liked the room service food better than Blue Lagoon. BL was slow slow slow. I would say that BL was a 24 hour food court, If I remember right, it had very limited hours and became part of the Mexican restaurant in the early evening.

Archived