Cruise Documents

Avril

My Mom and I sail the Legend December, 26th, 2006. On all our other cruises, we would have recieved our documents (tickets, S&S registration, ship tags, etc) already. I'm starting to freak out because we haven't gotten them yet. Haven't gotten our flight info yet either but since we didn't book air with Carnival, I guess that's Air Canada's problem. Does anyone have any advice on what we should do? Thanks a lot.

Haven't gotten our flight info yet either but since we didn't book air with Carnival, I guess that's Air Canada's problem. Does anyone have any advice on what we should do? Thanks a lot.

I would be most concerned with this.. did you book the air awhile ago.. are you receiving paper tickets or is it e-tickets? If it is e-tickets you should have received confirmation by email already or be able to access your booking online. Usually takes a week to 10 days from booking to receive paper tickets..

As for your cruise docs.. as everyone said usually 2-4 weeks prior.. :)

I called me pvp yesterday about another cruise and she said my docs were printed 11/1 and I should ge soon. I sail on 12/11 if that helps anyone . She also told me that each ship has an employee in Miami that does their docs.

I called me pvp yesterday about another cruise and she said my docs were printed 11/1 and I should ge soon. I sail on 12/11 if that helps anyone . She also told me that each ship has an employee in Miami that does their docs.

We sail on Dec 10th, so am starting to look for our doc's to arrive too, but have been wondering how do they come, Postal, Fed Ex, or Ups?

Archived