Private Transfer Athens Airport to Hotel

This is not crusie related, but since lots of you fine folk have been to Athens and some have used private transfers, I thought perhaps I could get a referral.

I know Athens reasonably well, but I have always used pulbic transportation to get to/from the airport. Well, I will need it in Janaury. My right arm will be in a sling, my left arm will be busy with the cane I need to walk (falling in airports is sooooo uncool). That leaves me with my teeth to carry luggage. As an alternative, I am looking for a reliable "meet and greet" service to pick me up at the airport and take me to my hotel.

Yes, I can, if necessary, use a luggage cart as a walker, but I'd rather not.

Please note: It's the "meet and greet" I really want... someone to schlep my luggage. A scheduled taxi which I have to go outsde and find doesn't really do me any good (other than avoid the guaranteed arguement about fare with the random Athens taxi driver). I will be flying there from Amsterdam, so no customs to navigate.

Thanks in advance.

Paul

This is not crusie related, but since lots of you fine folk have been to Athens and some have used private transfers, I thought perhaps I could get a referral.

I know Athens reasonably well, but I have always used pulbic transportation to get to/from the airport. Well, I will need it in Janaury. My right arm will be in a sling, my left arm will be busy with the cane I need to walk (falling in airports is sooooo uncool). That leaves me with my teeth to carry luggage. As an alternative, I am looking for a reliable "meet and greet" service to pick me up at the airport and take me to my hotel.

Yes, I can, if necessary, use a luggage cart as a walker, but I'd rather not.

Please note: It's the "meet and greet" I really want... someone to schlep my luggage. A scheduled taxi which I have to go outsde and find doesn't really do me any good (other than avoid the guaranteed arguement about fare with the random Athens taxi driver). I will be flying there from Amsterdam, so no customs to navigate.

Thanks in advance.

Paul

Email this man named Paul I may add and tell him your needs and I am sure he will help.info@*****

Wendy, thank you also. I have dropped Paul a note asking for avilablity and price.

I appreciate both responses very much. I will have a 4 euro Greek coffee in your honor. :)

Paul

Oh yes.the coffee..please make sure it is one of the iced coffee's they have in the Plaka area...it is the BEST.You can get them at an ice cream place.Enjoy your stay in Athens.:D

Archived