Umbrellas in all cabins?

RetiredinPrescott

Hi all,

We're leaving for Venice (Insignia 11/11 cruise) in a few days and it looks like there could be some rain sometime on this cruise. It is our first Oceania cruise. Do any of you know if Oceania provides umbrellas in all of the cabins, even in steerage? I've heard that there are umbrellas in the Concierge cabins but I need to know if all the cabins provide them.

Thanks,

:confused:

Never noticed them in the vabin but they did have some at the gangplank in 2004. Things may have changed.

We take a fold-up rain jacket with hood (in a pouch), came in handy for cutting the wind!

Don't recall seeing any on Regatta, 8-05, into the Baltic. (But I wasn't looking, so they may have been available at the gangway, as noted.)

We'll be on Nautica later this month (Istanbul to Signapore). I'll keep an eye out.

We sailed in September and they had plenty of umbrellas at the gang plank.

Since this is the rainy season, and tours go rain or shine, it's good to know we have umbrellas supplied by ship. DH has been watching weather in paper for the Med. for our 11/15 Nautica trip...it's been rainy! A Lot! We are planning on 1 large bag plus carry-on (each) and anything we can leave at home is a blessing.

Archived