Freedom of the Seas Review 22nd - 29th October

peteukmcr

Do you know maybe my brain was fogged with vodka!! I've just asked my husband and he seems to remember that Vinny said he'd be back in January - hopefully you'll catch up with him on at least one of your two cruises (you lucky lucky thing)!!

Rudy said he was staying on the ship, he is a great guy, not as funny or entertaining as Vinny but very professional and he was also good at remembering drinks and names etc very quickly. As I mentioned in an earlier post if you hang around the pool and sky bar a great waiter there is Alva. He is from Jamaica and is totally fab, he made our cruise that extra special. Just watch out when he's doing your drinks though as they are VERY strong. If you treat him right he'll treat you right - if you get my drift ;)

Really jealous of your TWO Freedom cruises, I'm suffering terribly from PDC and so so so wish I was going on another cruise and soon. This was our fourth RCCL cruise and so far probably the best, I loved this ship and cant wait to sail Liberty next year :D Saying that I love ALL the RCCL ships we've been on so far and have always had the most fantastic time, so far for me they are the best.

i was trying to look for your email address...couldnt find it. I have not forgotten about the pictures of vinny...so i will send them to you just as soon as i get your email address. I even have a cool video link i can send you of him dancing hahah. take care.

-Jordan

i was trying to look for your email address...couldnt find it. I have not forgotten about the pictures of vinny...so i will send them to you just as soon as i get your email address. I even have a cool video link i can send you of him dancing hahah. take care.

-Jordan

Thanks Jordan the pics and a video link would be great.

My email address is debzellis@btinternet.com

Thanks very much

Debs

Wow - what a great review. Just getting excited about our cruise in December and trying to figure out when to book Portofino - and low and behold here's your review to help me. Thank you - Thank you. :D

We're thinking about Wed or Thur - but wouldn't want to miss the ice shows (though love dwawdling over dinner with the excellent food & staff in Portofino's) - does anyone know if it's the same show both days or 2 different shows?

btw -- I saw a post about open tables in Portofino's. It has a lot to do with them allowing time for people to do just that.

Just can't wait -- thanks!!!!

Peteukmcr

Could I pester you to email me a few of your interior/exterior Freedom photos? They are all beautiful and I would appreciate anything at all that you could email me to plkelly@ameritech.net.

Thank you.

Hi new2cruisin1 - sorry for the delay, been a little hectic at work. I have sent some now. Hope they're OK.

Archived