Planning on Movies Under the Stars? Read this.

pgmrdev

Just off the Crown Princess this past saturday and was very pleased. I did find it helpful to bring my MP3 player with FM radio for MUTS. The sound can be hard to hear at times, especially with the live music playing at the other pool next door and where you are seated. MUTS is broadcast on FM (98.5 I believe) and made listening much easier and MUTS a more pleasant experience.

Thank you very much for the tip. We are travelling the Sea Princess in December and I will try this with MUTS on our trip too!

No need for this on our cruise. The Sea Princess has individual ear pieces for each passenger's use. ;) They should be in your cabin when you arrive, if not, ask your room steward and he/she will provide them for you.

No need for this on our cruise. The Sea Princess has individual ear pieces for each passenger's use. ;) They should be in your cabin when you arrive, if not, ask your room steward and he/she will provide them for you.

Just earpieces? Where do you plug them in? I suspect they too are broadcasting on FM. I'd rather use my own earpieces and receiver. Don't need an ear infection . ......

The ones they hand out are like on airplanes, only smaller. All sealed in little plastic bags. They have a receiver built right in, you don't have to plug them in anywhere.

But these are only available on the Sea Princess that I know of right now.

Archived