NCL Latitudes Cocktail Party

cruzinwieds

Good idea, but what happens when the 9 out of 10 Latitude members who's never heard of CC shows up without the present? We at CC represent a small minority in both cruisers and Latitude members.

I think they were referring to the "Cruise Critic" members exchanging these gifts, not the Lattitudes members. It looks like they are using the Lattitudes Party for their "meet and greet"...which is a really great idea. Saves time and adds food and beverages. However, those who are CC members but not Lattitude members would not be able to attend I guess.

Can you bring a guest to the party is you are a member?

The latitudes gathering is just for latitudes members. You will receive a letter in your cabin, an invitation and latitudes pin. They ask that you bring your invitation with you and it will be collected at the door and used for the picking of the giveaway items.

The party was very nice and very crowded on the 10/19 Spirit. Waiters went around with drinks and finger food. There were giveaways - some small, silly items (like a photo of the ship) and a few very nice ones.

Party lasted about an hour.

Cruising that Dawn 8/18/07- My mom & her husband are both latitude members. My husband and I along with our children are not. We are booked in two cabins, listed, girls in one cabin boys in another. Can we go to the party too?

Cruising that Dawn 8/18/07- My mom & her husband are both latitude members. My husband and I along with our children are not. We are booked in two cabins, listed, girls in one cabin boys in another. Can we go to the party too?

This isn't a criticism, or a mockery...just an amused reading....

I misread your message above.

It says "We are booked in two cabins, listed, girls in one cabin boys in another."

Which I read as "girls in one, cabin boys in another"....and I was thinking...are you brining your own, or planning on finding some cabin boys while onboard? ;)

This isn't a criticism, or a mockery...just an amused reading....

I misread your message above.

It says "We are booked in two cabins, listed, girls in one cabin boys in another."

Which I read as "girls in one, cabin boys in another"....and I was thinking...are you brining your own, or planning on finding some cabin boys while onboard? ;)

OOPS- I see- what a difference a coma makes- girls in one cabin, boys in another, lol :D. What I was trying to get across was that my parents are latitude members, so we booked cabins with mom in one and dad in another. But I like your way better.:p

Latitudes party is nice. If the Captain is a talker, it can be quite informative, otherwise the CD just gets to do his/her thing at the mike.

The last time on the STAR, I won the grand prize, a several hundred dollar piece of art. It is pretty nice ,but give away a cruise and I'll stay for the drawing!!

TOM:rolleyes:

OOPS- I see- what a difference a coma makes- girls in one cabin, boys in another, lol :D. What I was trying to get across was that my parents are latitude members, so we booked cabins with mom in one and dad in another. But I like your way better.:p

Why would you want a come when you have those cabin boys?

Oh wait, I get it...comma,comma,comma. :p

Archived