Need help - Lotus Spa

regnig

Well I sure feel like a dummy :o but for the life of me I can't get to any page in the Cruise Personalizer that will allow me to pre-reserve Lotus Spa treatments. We are sailing on the CB 3/04/07 and the land excursions have already opened up and what I've read at princess.com says I should be able to book spa treatments too. But help, I just can't find it. I'll admit to be being technically challenged sometimes, but this just shouldn't be that hard. Thanks for any help you can give. Barb

on the right side of the CP there is a tabe that says lotus spa I booked something for my GF there you can look up the cost of each treatment at the bottom of the page the Lotus spa tab takes you to, there is another link to click on. thats how it worked for me anyway.

Hi! Just wanted to let you know that I had called too (cruising on the Star in February) and they said that the spa bookings aren't available for pre-booking until 75-60 days prior. When we hit that mark, then another option will be available in your cruise personalizer for spa reservations. Loralie

Trey:

When is your cruise?? and did you have to prepay when you booked?

My question is-- if we prebook a spa appointment and that particular service is on special during the week-- will we get the price reduction.

On carnival the answer is no for pre schedulled reservations-- on the day of the special is the day you make reservations-- to get the special price

is it the same on PRincess?

I am cruising in Febraury and dont see spa appointments available on my planner at all. When I called they told me because I am too far out.

Check again in 40- 60 days

serene56 and Loralie I thank you both for the response. Duh! Guess I just could have called myself. Oh well, just another thing to put on the "advance" calendar to take care of. Never having been on a Princess ship that allows pre-booking of the spa treatments I can't give you a positive answer to your question. Usually the specials are for Port days not at sea days and usually are not announced until the Patter the evening before. If you had pre-booked for a time a special is then advertized one would think they ought to give you the lower price.

Hope you all have great cruises. Barb

I am on the 2/4 sailing of the CP. I was able to book shore ex then all of a sudden one day they Spa opened. Not a whole lot to choose from. I think they have more choices once you board, so I will probley wait until we board and take the tour and any specials then, last time that was a tour that was so much fun....

Good Luck.

Kathy

Archived