Vista Class tables for 4?

Smartcookie

Are they easy to come by? Has anyone NOT been able to get a table for 4? My husband can be coaxed into another cruise, but he absolutely refuses to dine at a large table. He just wants to eat with our family.

Chances are very good. We've always gotten the size table we've asked for, but if do get put at a larger table, and the Maitre d' can't/won't change it, just get to the dining room early so that you four can take one end of the table, with him on the corner, and he can pretend that the other end of the table doesn't exist! :)

Are they easy to come by? Has anyone NOT been able to get a table for 4? My husband can be coaxed into another cruise, but he absolutely refuses to dine at a large table. He just wants to eat with our family.

Chances are very good. We've always gotten the size table we've asked for, but if you do get put at a larger table, and the Maitre d' can't/won't change it, just get to the dining room early so that you four can take one end of the table, with him on the corner, and he can pretend that the other end of the table doesn't exist! :)

We just booked the Noordam for 3-10-07 and we have a table for 4, Late seating confirmed. Not Waitlisted. This was made during the reservation process. I'll Keep my fingers crossed :)

Hey, saw the familar name and just had to say hello.:D

jc

I hope you don't get on the ship after a repo cruise. We got on the Rotterdam in Rio de Janeiro after a transatlantic sailing, and they didn't restock for 3 days until we got to Montevideo. I remember going to the wine sommolier and ordering a nice Napa Cab for our group of 6 the first night in the Pinnacle Grill and they brought my bottle, and after we finished it, I asked for another. They didn't have one. So, I asked for the list and they had a nice Silver Oak cab on the list for about $80 and I said, I would like that. Didn't have it. This continued for the next 2 days. In the main dining room after playing the game with our dining room sommolier, I just said bring us a red that is like such and such and a white like such and such. We survived. We were all thrilled including the sommolier when we finally had a wine list with actual wine on the ship! :D When do you leave and what is the itinerary? Does this mean you won't need the table for 4 after all?

jc

Archived