Star Princess Cruise Air?

cuterlmt

We are on the Star Princess leaving Fort Lauderdale on 12/16 and flying in from the Southwest. We just got on this cruise so I don't have any paperwork but wanted to see if anyone knows where they put folks up who fly in the day before? Does the cruiseline pay for dinner - I assume not, so anyone know of any restaurants near the area where they put folks up?

We are on the Star Princess leaving Fort Lauderdale on 12/16 and flying in from the Southwest. We just got on this cruise so I don't have any paperwork but wanted to see if anyone knows where they put folks up who fly in the day before? Does the cruiseline pay for dinner - I assume not, so anyone know of any restaurants near the area where they put folks up?

Did you pay for a hotel pre cruise or buy a pre cruise package??? If not, you will have to find your own accommodations, even IF you booked cruiseline air and chose to fly the day before. No free dinner and the "pre cruise package" hotel could be any Marriott, Sheraton, Hilton.

It was not a deal at all. We drove 8 hours to Denver, applied for the passport at 9:30. We had the 5 year expired passport and an adoption decree, and there was no questions about it. At 11 we received the passport and were on our way home. I was relieved....and I did send in for his birth certificate after this too....We are set, and all four of us WILL be on that ship next week!!

Kari

An update - not to worry - don't need a hotel room. We got icky flights starting from home at 11:30pm, arriving in Newark at 5something am, then on to Ft Lauderdale, getting there at 10:30something am, and then to the ship. Hopefully we'll be on the ship by one or so and taking a nap. At least I won't have to take another day off work! lol.

Archived