C&A Website Problem

geojobes

I can't log on to the C&A webpage. It just says Coming Soon internationally. To the best of my knowledge New Jersey is still in the good ole USA. Anyone else have this problem and if so, how did you fix it.

I am very computer literate & my son is a computer professional. Neither of us can figure this out. I can view my reservations on the RCCL site. I've even been able to check in on line, etc.

Any help would be appreciated.

Can't enroll, it never displays place to put in the info. I click on the C&A Society tab at the top of the RCCL page & it comes up with a page that access is coming soon internationally. No place to put in any info. Every other part of the website works. I tried turning off my firewall (thought it might mask the IP address). No dice. Crazy problem. I'll try it from another computer tomorrow.

I can't log on to the C&A webpage. It just says Coming Soon internationally. To the best of my knowledge New Jersey is still in the good ole USA. Anyone else have this problem and if so, how did you fix it.

I am very computer literate & my son is a computer professional. Neither of us can figure this out. I can view my reservations on the RCCL site. I've even been able to check in on line, etc.

Any help would be appreciated.

hhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................are you sure?

:D :eek: :D :eek: ;)

Somehow all thr info in my profile got deleted except my name & daytime phone number. After I re-entered this info everything worked.

I just had gotten nervous because people were complaining that their cruises weren't showing up. I wanted to check to see if my whole 1 RCCL cruise was there. It was! Thanks everyone for the help. And Yes, Merion Mom NJ is still in the good ole USA.

Archived