Celebrity "Happy Hour"

airlink diva

I'm trying to get infomation concerning Celebrity's "Happy Hour" cruise savings.

I travel mostly solo and want to try Celebrity for an Alaskan or fall Caribbean cruise. But the solo pricing is kind of steep. I know that cruiselines offer savings and I want more insight.

I posted this thread on this site and the solo sight to get a reply. I look forward to any info.

Airlink, Happy Hours are Every Tuesday, so every week there is a new special. They are usually closer to sailing. Some are at 150% but some are at the 200% for singles.

Any TA can tell you what the specials will be that week.

Diane In Music City

Thanks for the information!! I will check out their website this Tuesday. At times, I can leave on short notice.

Airlink, Happy Hours are Every Tuesday, so every week there is a new special. They are usually closer to sailing. Some are at 150% but some are at the 200% for singles.

Any TA can tell you what the specials will be that week.

Diane In Music City

After you find out what the happy hour specials are, you can check online at www.expedia.com or www.travelocity.com to see an interactive map of what cabins are available.

It's best to book through a travel agent and ask if there is a resident special prices ON TOP of the special 'happy hour' price. This can be another $50 to $100 discount for a 7 days cruise.

Where the resident specials apply depends on how Celebrity want to target marketing of a particular cruise. e.g. sometimes there are specials that are applicable to Canadian residents only, often FL residence gets additional special pricing for Caribbean bound cruises and CA residence gets the additional discount for Mexican bound cruises.

Archived