Priceline Free rebid zones Miami Downtown?

patches123

I have used priceline a lot and have never used free rebid zones. I would love to get a 4* downtown Miami for 12/2. What are the free rebid zones. Or more importantly which ones are not?

I read the biddingfortravel site, but I just must not be getting it.

You re-bid and add a zone on that does not offer a 4*. Example: your 1st bid get rejected. Add another zone like Miami Lakes (which odoes not have a 4* listed) and increase your bid by $5.00.

You can print out the hotel list from betterbidding.com then you know which ones have a 4*.

Good Luck

Here are some free rebid zones I used for a *4 miami. They do not have 4* property.

-miami lakes

-north miami

-dadeland

-southwest miami

But always check this out on bidding for travel before you use them.

I have used priceline a lot and have never used free rebid zones. I would love to get a 4* downtown Miami for 12/2. What are the free rebid zones. Or more importantly which ones are not?

This is really something that should be checked each time you bid, because Priceline is always adding, and dropping hotels. It is best to check on the priceline site to see what the ratings are for the hotels in an area. The biddingfortravel site only has hotels listed from those people that read the site. I also would advise you to reread http://www.biddingfortravel.com or use betterbidding.com or both.

Thanks everyone! I figured it out, duh! I don't know why I didn't get it at first. We ended up deciding to stay in Ft Lauderdale that night, as our flight is to FLL. We found the Sheraton Yankee Trader for $75 on priceline. Then we will drive down to Miami.

Archived