Just off the Radiance yesterday! Any questions??

ckrobyn

Hey Mr. Bob :p

We had a wonderful cruise, and YES 6 nights is too short! LOL

The wolfpack all enjoyed themselves ;)

Rain? What rain?? LOL

Robyn, my dear, we need to get together for a coffee or something, if you have time and the inclination. franota at rogers dot com.

Some of us are planning a girls-only cruise in 2008, hopefully with Captain Cookie.......

Fran in Toronto

Robyn, my dear, we need to get together for a coffee or something, if you have time and the inclination. franota at rogers dot com.

Some of us are planning a girls-only cruise in 2008, hopefully with Captain Cookie.......

Fran in Toronto

You got it Fran :) The girls cruise concept is a good one, I think every woman needs a break once in a while!!! I'll send you an email ;)

I was also on this cruise with 9 of my fellow workers, friends and extended "cruise-family". We had an absolutely fabulous time. I called my TA this afternoon and told her if I ever try to book any ship besides the Radiance, to remind me about the call today telling her how great everything was! Yes, as with every cruise we had some hick-ups, like the WORST waiter in the world, but we made a joke about it and started chanting the name of one of the other waiter who had been FABULOUS to us all in the Windjammer whenever we saw her in the main dining room! :) Yes, we made a scene on the ship and off several times!

I "thought" the pool area was too small when I first saw it, but we never had any problems getting chairs, even on the one sea day. I thought the RCCL singers and dancers were some of the best I'd ever seen and heard! The lead male singer was especially good and we all thought he could impersonate Neil Diamond without any problem even though the second show focused on Billy Joel, and Elton John songs.

I never experienced any traffic jams getting around the ship. And since the "other" posted stated they were Diamond members, I wonder why they didn't take the time to pick up priority tender tickets from Willie the Concierge! We had tender 1 tickets without any problem and a few of our group who didn't get tender 1, were able to pick up tender 2 tickets that morning. Yes, Tendering is a HUGE pain, but there you have to figure out how to deal with it I guess.

Well, back to reality today has not been easy, but I have to figure out how to deal with that too!

Boy, did I miss out! I saw Henry all the time, but didn't know he had a following, so I never took a picture of him! When I got back, I discover what I missed.

Glad to hear we left the Radiance in decent shape for you! Hope the fire in Windjammer the night before didn't mess with your Windjammer experience at all! You may have been short a few plates since we broke a bunch when we tipped - but then again they probably got everything replaced between us getting off and you getting on.

I never even saw that 'other' review everyone is mentioning - but if it was that bad that it was pulled, maybe I didn't want to. My review was fairly glowing - and yours seems positive too - since we were on back-to-back cruises, that should speak well to what everyone should expect. And those that can't be pleased on Radiance...I feel sorry for you!

Hurdy Gurdy kiss kiss tell someone you love them and love and hug yourself; Bye bye! ;)

BTW - forgot to mention - great pics Robyn! You had a nice room there - I'd have loved a JS! The view was great out there, even without the wraparound balcony in our room. Looks like you spent alot of time on that gorgeous balcony too - and I don't blame you - I did too.

Your pic in Jamaica of the person standing in the green water below is great - and looks like Port Everglades decided to put on a sunset show for you too.

Thanks for sharing.

Great photos Robyn. Thanks for sharing.

Gator - you're very welcome!

I tried to get as many shots as I could - thinking they were what CC members would want to see! :) The balcony pics could have been overkill...LOL :rolleyes:

BTW - forgot to mention - great pics Robyn! You had a nice room there - I'd have loved a JS! The view was great out there, even without the wraparound balcony in our room. Looks like you spent alot of time on that gorgeous balcony too - and I don't blame you - I did too.

Your pic in Jamaica of the person standing in the green water below is great - and looks like Port Everglades decided to put on a sunset show for you too.

Thanks for sharing.

Zackie -

The pic you mentioned with the person standing in the water is actually a child - I thought it was so serene and definitely photo worthy! Guess what?? That wasn't the sunset at Port Everglades.....it was sunrise on the morning we disembarked :eek: Cool shot huh?

Okay - I think I finally have my land legs back.....:rolleyes:

I had no "motion" issues after my cruise on the AOS - not sure why it's happening now??? The seas were so calm as well.....

In any case, I will start my review in the morning....stay tuned!

My girlfriend and I were also on this cruise... We had a wonderful time... The ship was very clean, the food very good, the service was excellent, and the staff was very friendly and helpful... Anyone can find something wrong if they look long and hard enough... We will definitely cruise on the Radiance again !

http://community.webshots.com/album/555545622GRoFeX?start=0

My girlfriend and I were also on this cruise... We had a wonderful time... The ship was very clean, the food very good, the service was excellent, and the staff was very friendly and helpful... Anyone can find something wrong if they look long and hard enough... We will definitely cruise on the Radiance again !

http://community.webshots.com/album/555545622GRoFeX?start=0

Mr. Breeze! There you are! :rolleyes: We were hoping to meet you and your girlfriend.......oh well......next time ;) Glad you had a great cruise!

Hey Robyn... We looked for eveyone, but we missed each other somehow :( ... Was really looking forward to meeting everybody... Glad you enjoyed 1100... We will have to keep that stateroom in mind for our next cruise... See ya later.

Rusty

CKROBYN and MRBREEZE - enjoyed your photos of the ship. It has inspired me to go through our 800 or so photos of the canal trip from October and add to our site on webshots. Only 1 picture there now, DW and the SIGN in Hollywood.

Post those pics! I would love to see them :) Yes, it is time consuming....but......so worthwhile!!!!!

CKROBYN and MRBREEZE - enjoyed your photos of the ship. It has inspired me to go through our 800 or so photos of the canal trip from October and add to our site on webshots. Only 1 picture there now, DW and the SIGN in Hollywood.

Please post your pictures!!! I am going to the canal in March and I love seeing all the pics.

Sue

Hey Booper, stop on over to the PC cruise thread.....we miss you. Played any trivia since you got back? Sure do miss those morning and afternoon sessions.

Robyn:D Great pictures, I am glad you had a wonderful cruise. We will be getting on the Radiance on the 25th for our b2b cruise. It sounds like people have a alot of good things to say about the ship and crew.

Carrie

Archived