Please do you know ??

rsbg1

Can someone tell me how much is the soda card (or cup)on Princess,Also we just bought a laptop Mac.with airport,will this work on Princess ships?or do we have to buy there wireless card?:confused:

What ship are you cruising on? The length of your cruise will determine the cost of your card. We did SE Asia for 16 nights and the card was $35 pp. You have to take into account how much soda you are going to drink (I think a soda is about $2). The card also covers tonic water and soda water, which I drink a lot of. It was nice to have it along and not have to worry about the costs racking up (at least from this).

Can't help you with the Mac question, but I would think that there would be access. Not everyone in the world is a pc user. We do buy an Internet card for our laptop just because it's easier to log on when you want to as opposed to when the pc's are available in the Internet Cafe.

You might try posting this question over on the Princess board as well. I'm sure you'll get the answer there.

Charlie

on the Star was about $30 for the week. DH & I shared it. I would just get all the sodas, one at a time. He is a M. Dew man--NONE on cruises--so it made no sense to get 2, but he occasionally wanted a coke. 2 sodas/day about covers it.

Happy cruising!

Kris

Mac/PC you should have no issues. Do you not have wireless built in? Then I'd get a card.

Archived