Favorite Foo Foo drink

TXHappyCruiser

Without a doubt a Toasted Almond Martini. Just make sure the bartender knows how to make it.

There should be a sprinkle of cinnamon and small pieces of chocolate sprinkled on top of the finished product.

Ooh Les, how could I forget those!!! We must have gone through 100 of those at our S&S party huh!!! LOL! YUMMY!!!

Can't believe no one has mentioned a Mojito. Can't always get them on the ship as they often don't have the required fresh mint (so they say) but anyone sailing out of Miami should be able to find very good ones before or after your cruise.

Can't believe no one has mentioned a Mojito. Can't always get them on the ship as they often don't have the required fresh mint (so they say) but anyone sailing out of Miami should be able to find very good ones before or after your cruise.

I would have, but have never been able to get one on Carnival :( (plus I would NEVER put a mojito in the foo foo category!! LOL!) Mojitos are my absolute favorite... I though for sure that they would have them last month on the Conquest, but no such luck... hoping one day they will put them on the drink menu for good!!!

Without a doubt a Toasted Almond Martini. Just make sure the bartender knows how to make it.

There should be a sprinkle of cinnamon and small pieces of chocolate sprinkled on top of the finished product.

OMG! I'm feeling faint! :D

That sounds like heaven. What's in it besides the sprinkles on top?

LOL, I didn't realize that people DIDN'T know what they were! LOL! That is my drink of choice in the summer :D

I didn't know there was such a thing as a Midori Colada either...alright, screw the chocolate melting cake, this is my new reason to cruise.

I love the Kiss on the Lips!

What is a dirty banana? Do they have a drink menu on the ship? I have never seen one. I am leaving in 9 days on the legend! I am so excited! Maybe I should just take a list of all these you have mentioned! Does any one know if they have mojitos on the legend? I was excited to try those?

What is a dirty banana? Do they have a drink menu on the ship? I have never seen one. I am leaving in 9 days on the legend! I am so excited! Maybe I should just take a list of all these you have mentioned! Does any one know if they have mojitos on the legend? I was excited to try those?

Basically a banana, ice and kahlua...

As for mojitos, don't count on it... they had a promo with Bacardi that ran for a while, but that is over and most aren't stocking the fresh mint anymore...

My friend just found out she is pregnant which was unexpected but still they are very excited. She was so excited to try all the foo-foo drinks on are cruise, I told her she can always get the virgin ones. I was wondering if there were any drinks that are still really good without the alcohol (something different from the pina coladas, daquires) Or they other way ones that would NOT work as a virgin drink, I am assuming that Kiss on the Lips is a no go for virgin.

Yes they have a drink menu and the dirty banana is on it and its good.

Rey:cool:

My friend just found out she is pregnant which was unexpected but still they are very excited. She was so excited to try all the foo-foo drinks on are cruise, I told her she can always get the virgin ones. I was wondering if there were any drinks that are still really good without the alcohol (something different from the pina coladas, daquires) Or they other way ones that would NOT work as a virgin drink, I am assuming that Kiss on the Lips is a no go for virgin.

I've never had one without alcohol, but your standards (daiquiris, pina coladas, etc) should be okay... no, Kiss on the Lips wouldn't really work :p A BBC wouldn't work (the B stands for Baileys), a dirty banana wouldn't work (kahlua makes it dirty) Maybe they would make her a miami vice, but it's still a colada/daiquiri... The virgin drinks are $1 less... I would imagine the drinks of the day wouldn't work too well, I'd have her stick with daiquiris...

goincruisin~Thank you for the reply. I figured the same also! I will feel bad for the first couple:rolleyes: ...but that want hold me back for long! I can't wait to try a Kiss on the lips. Currently Mango Tango or Coco Loco are my favorites (but that is from my RCI cruise) I also had an AMAZING Mojito on NOS (had to make sure they did not use Monin syrup)

Archived