Favorite Foo Foo drink

TXHappyCruiser

• 2 weeks later...

I like anything that is a pretty color and has alcohol. Just two exceptions:

-- can't be blue.

-- not a Long Island iced tea. I am from Long Island and that would definitely not be a special drink to have on vacation. Can't tell you how long ago I first had this.

Actually, it doesn't even have to be a pretty color. Just needs alcohol :D !

I like anything that is a pretty color and has alcohol. Just two exceptions:

-- can't be blue.

-- not a Long Island iced tea. I am from Long Island and that would definitely not be a special drink to have on vacation. Can't tell you how long ago I first had this.

Actually, it doesn't even have to be a pretty color. Just needs alcohol :D !

The Kiss on the Lips isn't blue and it's a very pretty color:) It is orange-reddish with a peach colored swirl.

I'm not sure what the exact ingredients are but it does have peach schnapps, so the strongest flavor is peach.

Can anyone tell me what is in a Kiss on the Lips? I know someone mentioned getting extra Malibu... just love Malibu Rum. Yum!!!

I've seen a couple of different recipes online, but I think the one I had on my cruise was just peach schnapps, frozen mango mix and grenadine syrup. I asked one of the bartenders to add extra alcohol and it was her idea to use the Malibu - soooo delicious! :D

I've seen a couple of different recipes online, but I think the one I had on my cruise was just peach schnapps, frozen mango mix and grenadine syrup. I asked one of the bartenders to add extra alcohol and it was her idea to use the Malibu - soooo delicious! :D

After spending a ton of time searching, I came across a recipe for it-but quickly gave up on it when the recipe called for blackberry rum-which isn't available in Ontario apparently. :( Can't even figure out something close to it either.

Guest CRUZIN' SUZIN

BBC (Baileys, Banana, Colada)

Used a fresh banana, Harveys Bristol Cream, Dark Rum, Banana Liquor, Pina Colada mix and ice.

D E L I C I O U S ! ! !:p

Carnival better watch out.

Tomorrow, I work on my Kiss on the Lips recipe.

I have so much liquor and so many different kinds from purchasing it duty free on my cruises that I can make drinks for the next couple of years. . . . .

I am fantasizing that I am on Lido deck watching CSI on a giant screen. I sit in my recliner and pretend it is a lounge chair. I just wish I had some of those little umbrellas to put in my drink. :rolleyes:

After spending a ton of time searching, I came across a recipe for it-but quickly gave up on it when the recipe called for blackberry rum-which isn't available in Ontario apparently. :( Can't even figure out something close to it either.

Sorry, meant blackberry brandy... can't edit it now....:o

Archived