"Themes" on Voyager 12/4, from dinner reserv. page?

Hi,

When I made my on-line reservations last week for Sig/Lat on the 12/4 Voyager sailing, I went onto the webpage with the dates/times already in mind, and so went straight to reserving the slots. I sort of noticed that for each night they gave some "theme" info (also noticed by another poster). However, once you make the reservations, you can't go back and look at themes :confused:

Can someone who is about to make their 12/4 sailing dinner reservations please copy the theme info into a board message (maybe save in Word temporarily, etc.) so that us folks that were a little quick on the trigger can see what's planned?

Thanks!

Rag

Spotlight is on...Sweets

Sweets for all on Seven Seas Voyager on December 4, 2006.

The annual chocolate cruise is an institution aboard Seven Seas Voyager and this year expands beyond chocolate with World Renowned pastry chef Christophe Michalak of the Hotel Plaza Athénée in Paris. Our Spotlight on Sweets showcases several popular subjects including chocolate -- its origins and history and what to do if you happen to end up with a pound or two in your cupboard -- and desserts in general.

Guest Chef Michalak was captain of the French team that won the Pastry World Cup in 2005; he shares some of his secrets in cooking demonstrations that will give you the tools to execute some dessert magic yourself. Of course, no trip to the Caribbean is complete without a relaxing cocktail and we have just the man to provide one (or more). Thierry Hernandez, Director of the Bar du Plaza Athénée--named Best Bar in Europe--joins the cruise to give us a continental twist on some classic drinks, and some imaginative new ideas as well. With martini lollies and jellied cosmopolitans, Thierry has taken the cocktail to new heights and sensations. He shares his mixology magic in a series of in demonstrations on board, including how to make his incomparable tropical drink with a French twist, the Champagne Mojito. And best of all, you get to consume your experiments when you join in our Spotlight on Sweets aboard the all-suite Seven Seas Voyager.

Archived