Pacific Sun=fun Fun Fun

MRMR

G'day guys

I just want 2 give a big thumbs up 4 the Pacific Sun

We were on N629

Before I went on this cruise,I heard pepole say

There is not enough open deck space-I found the top decks ample and kittle nooks and cranies to escape

The ship is old-I found to be in great shape

Altantis lounge cold-no-but found it really cool-how good are those swivel chairs

How good is the waterslide

Food Great

Noumea a hole-We\found it to be interesting,beautiful & exciting-Did the Anse Vata Discovery tour with P&O-great 4 us & the kids

Ouvea-simply stunning

Ilse of Pines-SENSATIONAL

I have been on the Disney Wonder with my family to the Bahamas(Nassua and Castaway Cay).This\was\the time of our lives and our first ever cruise

But my family and I all agree saying our Pacific Sun cruise was just as good

The cruise is what u make of it-From what I have seen on this board,some people get too obseesed with the ship and it's status and forget about the criuise experience-they analyse and crap on too much rather than enjoying the cruise experience

I have many contacts in the US and many are saying they prefer to cruise on the smaller ships ie Carnval Celebration and Holiday(sister ships of the Sun ex Jubilee) as they offer a more intimate and real cruise experience

So if u are booked on the Sun or Star just go & enjoy yourselves and make your own fun-do not let the complainers\&\depresso's spoil your fun

The Sun is a fine fun ship

Hi MRMR, I am glad you enjoyed your cruise on the Sun as much as you did. And you are right about the cruises being what you make of them. If you go expecting the ship to be old and barge like and the ports of call to be crappy and not worth it, then of course you are going to have a crap time.

But if go expecting to have a good time, you will be more than happy with your decision to cruise.

I agree with you mrmr,

I absolutely love the Sun. We went in March and it was the best cruise ever! We loved the pool with slide, and loved how this area was used for breakfast and lunch. Best of all i loved the two spas above the pool area. One afternoon as we were leaving Vila, I sat in the spa, cocktail in hand watching the sunset! How I love the late dinner seating, there was hardly anyone around,bliss! We met the best people and there was really good mix of young and old.

Cheryl

I give the Pacific Sun 10 out 10 for a happy fun holiday. I loved everything about her, I would be happy to cruise on her again and again. Going on the Star next cos my mum lives in Queensland and its easier for her to get to Bribsane rather than travel down here to Sydney.

Once again it's great to hear someone making the most of their holiday. It's a shame to hear so many people complain, it's so obvious they want a 5 star experience, paying a 3 star price!

The contempory cruise products from Sydney and Brisbane are brilliant, especially if you really try to enjoy yourself!

Archived