Dutch night on Noordam 11 night cruise?

European_CruiseGirl

Hi all - does anyone know which night is the Dutch night on Noordam 11 night cruise (pea soup, nasi goreng etc)? We have decided with DH to go to PG as it is included in our Just for Us package (and not change it for OBC) and are thus able to book the PG time/date in advance. However we wouldn't want to miss the Dutch night... I have seen the Noordam 10 night cruise menu posted here but obviously the formal/informal/casual timetable (as well as the Dutch night) is slightly different for the 11 night cruise.

Thanks everyone again for your help. :)

Hi all - does anyone know which night is the Dutch night on Noordam 11 night cruise (pea soup, nasi goreng etc)?

Can't tell you exactly, but it will be nearer the the end of the cruise than the beginning ... so go to the PG early in the week. :)

Hi all - does anyone know which night is the Dutch night on Noordam 11 night cruise (pea soup, nasi goreng etc)? We have decided with DH to go to PG as it is included in our Just for Us package (and not change it for OBC) and are thus able to book the PG time/date in advance. However we wouldn't want to miss the Dutch night... I have seen the Noordam 10 night cruise menu posted here but obviously the formal/informal/casual timetable (as well as the Dutch night) is slightly different for the 11 night cruise.

Thanks everyone again for your help. :)

If you do a search, you should find threads that talk about Dutch night. Some posters say HAL doesn't do Dutch night anymore. They have changed it to some kind of Master Chef night. Not sure if it is all ships, or only certain ones, but hopefully whoever posted, will see your thread and answer it, or your search will tell you more about it. I wasn't that interested in it, so didn't pay that much attention. :confused:

Can't tell you exactly, but it will be nearer the the end of the cruise than the beginning ... so go to the PG early in the week. :)

Thanks jtl513! :)

Ps. I saw here recently a posting about the Noordam 10 night menu and it had the Dutch night in it so I suppose that Dutch the night is still alive and kicking... :D

"Dutch Night" is indeed night four, Tortola. It was in my opinion, and others at our table, an uninspired menu. No hats as discussed in previous posts. Chef's signiture selection Pork tenderloin was the only disappointing entree of the cruise.

The sixth night in Dominica is a good time to go to the Pinnacle. That's when we went. Entrees that night were;

Fett Alfredo

Orange Roughy

Pot Roast

Jerk Chicken Breast

Atlantic Cod w/salsa

Pork Piccata Milanese

Veg Lasagna

Plain Grilled Chicken Breast

Dress that night is casual, but you can always dress up for the PG.

Hope that helps,

Barry

Archived