Charges on Princess

cassandra44

Life is full of choices, but that doesn't change the fact Oceana is stil much higher. Yes, you mention 2 for 1s and early booking, air, etc; the mass marketed lines often, offer similar packages. This will often bring the cost of a cruise down to about 1/2 of what the brochure price is. NMnita

Yes that is true cruiselines offer deals ...i was comparing prices from Princess website

Lots of people look at web based agencies and don't look beyond the price offered and compare what you get.

I think you might be confusing Oceania with another line

Tips are added to your account.

I have never cruised Oceania-I was going by other posts who said tips were included in price- but in their case they were cruisng in Europe. Maybe that is why the tips were included in price.

I priced Ocania out for a european cruise and I just felt they were high-now there was no sale running when I priced them-but neither was there with Celebrity and we figured we were saving $2000 by booking Celebrity-that was including a little for things like tips, cappucinos etc.

I have never cruised Oceania-I was going by other posts who said tips were included in price- but in their case they were cruisng in Europe. Maybe that is why the tips were included in price.

I priced Ocania out for a european cruise and I just felt they were high-now there was no sale running when I priced them-but neither was there with Celebrity and we figured we were saving $2000 by booking Celebrity-that was including a little for things like tips, cappucinos etc.

No ...tips are not included in any of their cruises.

Maybe on the Australian markets it is included as many cruiselines include them in the prices for Australians.

If there is no sale then they will be more ...just like airlines.;)

Just comparing cruiselines and sometime they do have some deals the closer to sailing .

Some people would say they got a good deal with Carnival or NCL or Seabourn it is all in your perspective.

Enjoy your cruise whatever line you choose

Archived