Any solos on QM2 for New Years Eve trip

malapaduci

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Sure, I am going with a quality group that does many trips on the QM2. They also go on Silverstar, etc. so I guess I am not sure what the question really is. We have a fun time in any case

I am thinking about sailing on the QM2 with the "quality" singles group in April. I have been on over 30 cruises but never on Cunard. I would be anxious to hear from you about the QM2 and the "quality" company. Thanks.......Nanci

Hi Nanci- The group I am travelling with is called Singles Travel International. This will be my 4th trip with them and the 3rd on the QM2. A lot of the trips are on the QM2 but it looks like the owner has put up many more options all over the world. You are welcome to email me at kdunn@earthlink.net. I will be leaving for the New Years Eve trip on 12/29. Happy Holidays

Hi Nanci- The group I am travelling with is called Singles Travel International. This will be my 4th trip with them and the 3rd on the QM2. A lot of the trips are on the QM2 but it looks like the owner has put up many more options all over the world. You are welcome to email me at kdunn@earthlink.net. I will be leaving for the New Years Eve trip on 12/29. Happy Holidays

I just tried e-mailing you but it was returned stating your web address was not found. Please e-mail me direct at nancbcruisin@aol.com. I would like to speak with you about this cruise. Thanks!

Archived