1st time Cruiser! Caribbean Princess 1/28/06

SSLaly

Hello everyone!!! I would like some information from previous Caribbean Princess Cruisers. I will be going on my 1st cruise this upcoming January. We are going on a 7 day Easter Cruise and would like your input in regards to excursion and activities. It's just the two of us - Alex (boyfriend-34) and MOI (Gladys-29). :) Your help is greatly appreciated!! looking forward to your replies.

Hi Gladys: Welcome to the boards

here is a site everything on CB caribbean Princess

http://cruiseclues.com/shipstips/caribbeanprincess.htm

excursions is rather tough since we dont know what you like-- beach, shore tours, adventure--etc.

but here is the port of calls board where you can learn whats to do on the various ports.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5

the best advice I could give you-- dont rty to do it all. Its not possible.

Here's a great site with information about the Caribbean Princess, including deck plans, itineraries, menus, copies of the daily "Patters" etc.

http://www.cruisingthecaribbeanprincess.com/

But Gladys I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you missed your cruise by 10 months.:D

Seriously though have a GREAT cruise on the CB. She's a great ship.:)

Bill

But Gladys I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you missed your cruise by 10 months.:D

Seriously though have a GREAT cruise on the CB. She's a great ship.:)

Bill

I know... sorry it was 1:20am and I guess I was falling asleep!! My cruise is on 1/28/07!!! Thanks.. looking forward to my upcoming vacation!:cool:

Did you mean easter cruise or eastern carribean cruise???????? My fiancee and I are also on that cruise!!!!

That is nice! - Is that a pre-wedding cruise? Taking a nice vacation before having to deal with all the wedding stuff?

Did you mean easter cruise or eastern carribean cruise???????? My fiancee and I are also on that cruise!!!!

Sorry - it's an Eastern Cruise - it was late. That is nice! - Is that a pre-wedding cruise? Taking a nice vacation before having to deal with all the wedding stuff?

Archived