Our first Thanksgiving at sea

tawcat

will be heading out in a few days to board the Dream. no doubt we will have a wonderful time. just wanted to wish everyone a happy and safe thanksgiving holiday. we will post a review upon our return.:D

tawcat, do you mind telling me which category cabin you booked? My husband and I are looking at the Dream for January. I've been leaning toward the CC but it's so hard to tell from looking online. I know the cabins must be smaller (bathrooms, too) kind of like the Majesty.

Have a great cruise, and an early Happy Thanksgiving to you. :)

will be heading out in a few days to board the Dream. no doubt we will have a wonderful time. just wanted to wish everyone a happy and safe thanksgiving holiday. we will post a review upon our return.:D

I am getting so excited in less than 24 hours I will be on vacation!!!!

Hope everyone has an awesome holiday and will someone from the board win a cruise!!!

I also will be enjoying Thanksgiving on the high seas, we leave for the Spirit out of NY in 2 days. I am so excited. This is my first time on NCL, I hope she's all she's cracked up to be. 11 days and I don't have to cook. While my friends are feezing on Turkey day here in CT, I'll be tanning in Antigua, wow life is good. I know on December 1, I'll be crying. Oh well time flys, Have a good time Tawcat, and happy sailing, Cathi

Archived