toasters on the Amsterdam?

xeena

now, this sounds a bit weird....but: are there self-serve toasters in the causual restaurant at breakfast?

i do not eat bread and use a special low carb bread...it usually suffices for breakfast.....they had several toasters out on the Inspiration last week and i regretted having not taken my loaf !! (i do not like eggs and wont eat pancakes and the like)

we are on the Amsterdam Dec 9th.......

thanks !!

now, this sounds a bit weird....but: are there self-serve toasters in the causual restaurant at breakfast?

No, no self-service toasters, however I can't imagine why you couldn't give your special bread to the steward behind the counter, and ask him to toast it for you. I doubt that would be any problem at all.

Blue skies ...

--rita

I was kidding.....

The trouble with kidding about something like this is that not everyone will realize it was a funnie.

I'm glad lougee pressed the point that bringing a toaster for cabin use is unreasonable. The idea of bringing your own bread and asking that it be toasted for you is reasonable.

i will pack the lo carb bread....and ask nicely for it to be toasted. would not dream of bringing a toaster onboard....but i did l think that using a toaster was a good idea on the Inspiration...like in hotel lobby continental breakfasts...that's what gave me the idea. last year i brought my homemade lo carb muffins but they were hard to transport !

we will have a min fridge (provided by HAL, not bringing one myself in case anyone wants to disuade me from bringing my own !) and can keep the bread fresh.

Archived