MV Heidelberg

Jesterscourt

Has anyone gone on this new ship yet? We are going on their Oct. 16th Rhine/Mosel (Mainz to Trier) Journey. It stops at Rudesheim, Koblenz, Cochem, Bernkastel, Remich (Luxembourg) and Trier. Would appreciate feedback on Peter Deilmann in general and any pertinent advice about making the most out of these stops.

• 1 year later...
Has anyone gone on this new ship yet? We are going on their Oct. 16th Rhine/Mosel (Mainz to Trier) Journey. It stops at Rudesheim, Koblenz, Cochem, Bernkastel, Remich (Luxembourg) and Trier. Would appreciate feedback on Peter Deilmann in general and any pertinent advice about making the most out of these stops.

Please reply if you did this cruise. We are leaving in September on same cruise. Any info about the ship or the itinerary would be appreciated. How does one dress? Which option tours did you take?

Thank you.

You can reply directly to my e-mail at shenemedale@comcast.net.

Hi,

Haven´t been on the Heidelberg but we´ve been on the MS Mozart this March/April. So for a general idea of what a river cruise with Deilmann is like read my review linked in my signature.

Jgnova, another board member, has been on the Mozart one week later. See this thread an the exensive review:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=332533

steamboats

Archived