Ships Anchor falling on my head!

fredpurdue

I have this reoccuring nightmare that as I exit off the ship and walk down the pier the ship's anchor somehow is lowered at the same time and (you know how weird dreams can be) somehow the anchor comes over and bonks me on the head, killing me! But with a smile on my face because I am on a cruise. I have this dream almost nightly. And it is keeping me up at night like right now.

Perhaps the therapy I need is:

1. Go on a cruise

2. Ask the captain to arrange the lowering of the anchor as I leave the ship

3. See for myself and my subconscience that the anchor does not fall on people's head

4. Since my shrink could not help me send him the bill for the cruise to be deducted from my very large and long bill with him.

Does anyone else have weird ship dreams? What has worked for you when your shrink can not get the job done?

I have cruise dreams all the time. Just this past Saturday I had lunch with a good friend who I met on our roll call from our cruise on the Miracle last March. That must have been the trigger because I had another cruise dream that night. I don't have a cruise planned right now so I haven't been having many cruise dreams but I have a ski trip planned for next spring break and had a skiing dream last night.:)

Does anyone else have weird ship dreams? What has worked for you when your shrink can not get the job done?

Yes, I had the same dream. I was told that it was symbolic of my fear of going to a nude beach on St. Marten.

Kevin

Looks like Webshots is being difficult again. If the picture is not showing, do a right click on the red X and choose properties. Highlight the entire URL and right click again. Choose Copy then go to your address bar and clear it. Right click again on the address bar and choose Paste. Click Go and it should appear.

Going to have to look in to finding a more user friendly place to keep my pics. :mad:

Looks like Webshots is being difficult again. If the picture is not showing, do a right click on the red X and choose properties. Highlight the entire URL and right click again. Choose Copy then go to your address bar and clear it. Right click again on the address bar and choose Paste. Click Go and it should appear.

Going to have to look in to finding a more user friendly place to keep my pics. :mad:

The pic is there Bill. Nice shot by the way. Sounds like something did fall on the OP's head though, or they would have known the cure!

Archived