Oceania?

Avril

I'm looking for a ship called the Oceania. Is she in this fleet? I was on the Sun Princess and someone said she is exactly like Oceania. I loved her and am hunting for her twin. Problem is, I can't remember wether she is part of P&O UK or P&O Australia. Anybody know?

I'm looking for a ship called the Oceania. Is she in this fleet? I was on the Sun Princess and someone said she is exactly like Oceania. I loved her and am hunting for her twin. Problem is, I can't remember wether she is part of P&O UK or P&O Australia. Anybody know?

She is with the P&O UK fleet and is called Oceana.

letterbox043.jpg

It gets a bit confusing as there is a Cruise Line called Oceania,that sail Regatta,Nautica and Insignia.

Oceana was originally Ocean Princess, with the Princess fleet and as you say is identical to the Sun Class ships.They seem to swap them around as Sea Princess,same design,went to P&O as Adonia but is now back with Princess as Sea Princess.

Hope that helps.

Yes it is confusing, Oceana (the ship) and Oceania (the cruise line)

Oceana was Ocean Princess before she went to P&O (UK); her sister Sea Princess went to P&O (UK) as Adonia, and then returned to Princess with her old name restored.

When first notices of the new cruise line came out, it was called Oceana; luckily they changed that.

Speaking of Oceania, it is a great cruise line, using three R-class vessels, sisters to Tahitian & Pacific Princess, and near sister to the new Royal Princess (deck 8 configured differently).

Archived