Glory Panorama Deck questions

ccamp

I just booked the Glory for DH and myself April 7th. I am very excited as we have not been on a 7 day in a few years. Our PVP upgraded us from the lowest balcony gurantee to assigned 1031 on the Panorama deck.

There is a star next to that deck number on the deck plan. Is this a bad cabin or a bad deck? Should I ask to be moved? Any help with this would be appreciated. I have not been on this class of Carnival ship before.

We have been on th destiny and 5 cruises on Fantasy class ships before.

Thanks

Carroll

The Panaroma deck ALWAYS has a great view!! You did very well with that upgrade!!! The star just means that you have a king size bed and a single convertable couch. I'm sure you'll love the room.....remember.........the higher you are the better the view!!! My DH and I are also sailing on the Glory on the 7th. Celebrating an anniversary!!! CAN'T WAIT!!! I changed rooms sooooooo many times that they probably cringe when I call!!!! LOL!!! I finally settled on a wrap around cabin! Can't wait to see the view!!! Did we both do good on our cabins???

Archived