Is my cruise booked

tom e boy

As far as I know, unless you call your carnival PVP, (if you dont have one you could still call A carnival PVP) and ask them, you wont find out until you get to the port....I dont know of a site that will have that info. The PVPs will, along with a Travel agent more than likely. Hope that helps!

Is there a site that will tell me how many cabins have been booked for my cruise , I am wondering how crowded our ship will be

What I do is go to several different cruise sites and pretend to book the cruise, it is pretty easy to figure how booked the cruise is by what rooms are left. For example when I went into the different sites for our planned Christmas cruise, no balconies or suites were available and the inside cabins for the most part showed that you could only book a guarantee which tells me that our cruise is just about sold out. Hope this helps

thats what Ive done, and have selected the cabins next to me , pre cruise anxiety

just because you wont see avvailabity of a cabin next to you-- dont mean its booked- some agents hold cabin space til final payment.

the best time to check availablity is 15 days after final payment. when you see less ten 7 available cabins in a cat you know its pretty much sold out.

2 weeks before you sail the cruiselines release cabins to the local area for dirt cheap - next to nothing-- dont expect to sail at a less then full ship

Archived