Platinum C&A Question

ckrobyn

I just made Platinum Status for C&A on my last cruise (it is now showing on RCI)

My question is: Am I eligible for the Platinum balcony/suite discount for my upcoming AOS B2B cruise in February? Can this discount now be applied to my booking? How much is the discount?

Thanks for your help! :)

Yes, we enjoyed a $200 balcony discount on our recent 9-day.

You'll enjoy some other nice 'perks' now that you are Platinum. Robes. Priority check-in. An upgraded coupon book. C & A cocktail party for Platinium & Diamond members in addition to the usual Welcome Back Party. We even got Priority Departure.

Welcome to the club :)

Just when I think I'm getting the hang of the whole cruising thing - I learn something new. We were platinum on our last sailing and booked while onboard for our upcoming 12/10 Mariner cruise. To the best of my knowledge we did not receive any discount due to plantinum status. Can I go back and get that credit now - even tho we've made the final payment. And, I'm assuming that $100 credit is per cabin, correct?

Just when I think I'm getting the hang of the whole cruising thing - I learn something new. We were platinum on our last sailing and booked while onboard for our upcoming 12/10 Mariner cruise. To the best of my knowledge we did not receive any discount due to plantinum status. Can I go back and get that credit now - even tho we've made the final payment. And, I'm assuming that $100 credit is per cabin, correct?

Call the Crown and Anchor number at 1-800-526-9723 and see what they can do for you. You should get a refund on your credit card.

Any time you book a cruise, call C & A to ask for the discount. Don't wait for them to give it to you. ;)

Call the Crown and Anchor number at 1-800-526-9723 and see what they can do for you. You should get a refund on your credit card.

Any time you book a cruise, call C & A to ask for the discount. Don't wait for them to give it to you. ;)

I'm a Diamond member & have never gotten the discount. I assumed (silly me) that since my TA was getting a "group" price that it didn't apply. Either that or since the C&A number was in my reservation, that it would be automatically applied. Now I know to call & ask for it next time. :o

Bonnie

Alexis....I see you have an explanation in your signature..........were you getting asked alot about TMCers??:p

No.

I actually only saw one person ask us and by the time I saw it I figured it was easier to do this.

Besides, if RCCL does read this website, I hope they read that. :mad:

I am reading the postings on here from other CC's saying that they got their credits already. Who JUST got off a ship, and it is really getting me TICKED. Not the posters, but RCCL

It has been 55 days from the first leg of the B2B and 48 days already from the second leg of the B2B, and nothing. :mad: So, I figure I can leave it on here for another 35 - 42 days. That will make 90. THREE MONTHS.

By then, I hope they get their act together. :mad:

AHHHH, it feels so good to vent. :o

I'm a Diamond member & have never gotten the discount. I assumed (silly me) that since my TA was getting a "group" price that it didn't apply. Either that or since the C&A number was in my reservation, that it would be automatically applied. Now I know to call & ask for it next time.

Bonnie

Hi,

I book with RCCL direct on the phone. Sometimes they tell me I got the discount, but sometimes I have to tell them. When I changed my next cruise from one to another, they told me I got the discount switched over too.. But, when my confirmation came through on email, it was not there.

Now, I always ask for the email confirmation to be sent immediately to check on it.

No.

I actually only saw one person ask us and by the time I saw it I figured it was easier to do this.

I am reading the postings on here from other CC's saying that they got their credits already. Who JUST got off a ship, and it is really getting me TICKED. Not the posters, but RCCL

It has been 55 days from the first leg of the B2B and 48 days already from the second leg of the B2B, and nothing. :mad: So, I figure I can leave it on here for another 35 - 42 days. That will make 90. THREE MONTHS.

It really is ridiculous and no good reason why it should take so long......:mad:

It really is ridiculous and no good reason why it should take so long......:mad:

I still think I made their "Black Book" for calling 2 or 3 times and emailing 1 time. I am now on the bottom of the heap. :confused: Or, in the shredder. :D

Heres my story.........I did a b2b on the Sovereign Oct 27th and 30th...........within a few days, I got credit for the second part(the 30th),but as of today,still nothing on the first part...........now tell me,why would it take 3 months for that one???:confused:

Heres my story.........I did a b2b on the Sovereign Oct 27th and 30th...........within a few days, I got credit for the second part(the 30th),but as of today,still nothing on the first part...........now tell me,why would it take 3 months for that one???:confused:

I guess the explanation would vary depending on who answers the phone at RCI....

Inconsistency seems to be the order of the day.....pretty sad.

I hate to make you two sick....but we got off the Radiance on Saturday and had our credits applied by Wednesday.....what gives with RCI??

Originally Posted by Alexis

No.

PSSST, you are the poster I was referring to in my post to Parrothead8.

Now please note, I said I was TICKED, but I said NOT at the poster, but RCCL. ;)

PSSST, you are the poster I was referring to in my post to Parrothead8.

Now please note, I said I was TICKED, but I said NOT at the poster, but RCCL. ;)

:eek: :eek: Alexis!!!!!!!!!!! Ticked and Ckrobyn can't be used in the same sentence.......you KNOW how sensitive I am :o LOL

:eek: :eek: Alexis!!!!!!!!!!! Ticked and Ckrobyn can't be used in the same sentence.......you KNOW how sensitive I am :o LOL

You are a veteran on CC now and roll with the punches. That was a punch to RCCL's chin, not yours. :D

You will feel better to know there are many more CC's on here, besides you, who posted that info on here since those of us TMCers got back from our cruises. :(

You are a veteran on CC now and roll with the punches. That was a punch to RCCL's chin, not yours. :D

You will feel better to know there are many more CC's on here, besides you, who posted that info on here since those of us TMCers got back from our cruises. :(

I never thought I would I see ckrobyn and veteran on CC in the same sentence!!!!!! Yipppeeeee! I have finally "arrived"...LOL!

Where are we going??? :p

Archived