Platinum C&A Question

ckrobyn

Are you talking about two different things here? 1) Platinum discount - I just qualified for this for the first time and it was taken off the balance due by the TA before it was paid in full. 2) Onboard early booking credit - shows as an onboard credit that I assume I will get after I pay for something onboard. Is this what is credited after the cruise is over, and is what is taking 3 months to get back for Alexis?

We also got a discount for a C&A coupon, and just got a $150 reduction for a price drop by RCI. TA is happy to do it all, and is treating our whole group (11) to a night at Chops for being good customers.

How many cruises to make Diamond?

I never thought I would I see ckrobyn and veteran on CC in the same sentence!!!!!! Yipppeeeee! I have finally "arrived"...LOL!

Where are we going??? :p

I guess you liked that better than TICKED. :D

Yes, you are a seasoned Cruise Critic veteran and you earned it. You have become very adapt on answering cruise questions instead of just having to ask them. ;)

I give you one Gold star in the middle of your forehead. :p

"Where are you going you ask"? Back on these boards and help the "newbies", that's where. :)

10 cruises to make Diamond.........

Alexis and I are both waiting up to 3 months to get our Crown and Anchor credit(the one that counts towards your number of cruises).......

So it's not money you're waiting for, but the acknowledgement of the number of cruises you've been on? (Or the credits you get for those, as you get 2 for a suite?)

I am waiting for both. For my 2 credits I earned and for my Diamond recognition which I also earned on my last cruise.

The reason. I want the extra discount applied to my already booked cruise for my balcony. :D

Hey Alexis.........did you know there is a missing crusie credit form to email them?? I just found it,while looking at my cruise history........

Take a moment to take in your cumulative cruising adventures - you'll find your entire cruise history here. Check on your Cruise Credits, see what itineraries you've traveled, and if you have any questions, you can Contact a Crown & Anchor Representative.

I am waiting for both. For my 2 credits I earned and for my Diamond recognition which I also earned on my last cruise.

The reason. I want the extra discount applied to my already booked cruise for my balcony. :D

Got it. Thanks. I'll know what to keep my eye on in the future.

Here's a question - Do you cruise only RCI? Are you more inclined to cruise RCI because of the "loyalty" program, or are there other reasons you chose RCI most often? What are your reasons? Just wondering. I know what mine are.

Janet

I can answer on my behalf............Yes,I cruise only with RCCL and it is because of the perks............at times,I think about straying,but dont.................

Ok,I did once with Carnival back in 2001.that was it..................

Got it. Thanks. I'll know what to keep my eye on in the future.

Here's a question - Do you cruise only RCI? Are you more inclined to cruise RCI because of the "loyalty" program, or are there other reasons you chose RCI most often? What are your reasons? Just wondering. I know what mine are.

Janet

We like RCCL because of its ships and service. Yes, the discount perks on the balconies are good and that helps too.

There would have to be a really "spectacular cruise, for a dirt cheap price" to get me to stray to another line.

Interesting. We first cruised on Celebrity (and have twice), which I figured spoiled us for most of the other cruiselines, but even though we prefer the Celebrity service and food, RCI has had itineraries we prefer. I keep thinking that if Celebrity ever has the date, itinerary, price combo we're looking for, I'd go back there, but we are getting vested with RCI now with those cruise credits, and I wonder if it will be too hard to give that up. Good business on their part! Too bad Celebrity and RCI don't combine their loyalty programs.

I guess you liked that better than TICKED.

Yes, you are a seasoned Cruise Critic veteran and you earned it. You have become very adapt on answering cruise questions instead of just having to ask them. ;)

I give you one Gold star in the middle of your forehead. :p

"Where are you going you ask"? Back on these boards and help the "newbies", that's where. :)

LOL @ Gold star in the middle of my forehead! :D

Off I go to assist the newbies......;)

LOL @ Gold star in the middle of my forehead! :D

Off I go to assist the newbies......;)

Gold Star

That is how we were rewarded for being good little students. MANY years ago. :)

Off I go to assist the newbies

Be safe out there. Some of the posters seem like they are lions who haven't been fed for a month. :D

It is a JOKE guys. ;)

That is how we were rewarded for being good little students. MANY years ago. :)

Be safe out there. Some of the posters seem like they are lions who haven't been fed for a month. :D

It is a JOKE guys. ;)

I know it's a joke :rolleyes: LOL

Hey, I can handle it......now that I've been around the CC block a few times myself ;)

Interesting. We first cruised on Celebrity (and have twice), which I figured spoiled us for most of the other cruiselines, but even though we prefer the Celebrity service and food, RCI has had itineraries we prefer. I keep thinking that if Celebrity ever has the date, itinerary, price combo we're looking for, I'd go back there, but we are getting vested with RCI now with those cruise credits, and I wonder if it will be too hard to give that up. Good business on their part! Too bad Celebrity and RCI don't combine their loyalty programs.

Well actually the two loyalty programms are kind of combined, just not in a way that cruises on both lines are added together.

Once you go to the Second level on any of the Clubs (Platinum on C&A or Select on CC) they will recognize your status with the other programm too.

So i.e. being Diamond with RCCL you get automatically enrolled on Elite Status on X. However the cruise credits do not transfer and if you have 3 cruise dredits with X and being diamond with RCCL you´ll be Elite on X but with only 3 cruise credits on your account.

Archived