Yankee trader mini review

harry0

Stayed here 11/11 and were very satisfied. Location is the best. Our room was in the south tower with a oceanview. The rooms had new carpet, paint and bathrooms. The beach is right across the street. We had lunch at Lu-Lus 4 or 5 blocks south. It was very good. Dinner at the Cassablanca Club was awesome. I paid $72 for the room via priceline and would stay here again in a heart beat. Only drawback was cabfare from airport to hotel was-$28 due to construction traffic and drawbridge opening. Cabfare from hotel to pier-$21

Harry

We are also staying here after a priceline bid. I previously read of others that are startwood preferred members calling the hotel and adding their number to the folio to get better rooms. I joined Starwood after we won this room, I plan on calling to have it noted on my folio also. Can't hurt. You can sign up online and you receive the Starwood number right away.

Becky

We are also staying here after a priceline bid. I previously read of others that are startwood preferred members calling the hotel and adding their number to the folio to get better rooms. I joined Starwood after we won this room, I plan on calling to have it noted on my folio also. Can't hurt. You can sign up online and you receive the Starwood number right away.

Becky

I should have mentioned-I too signed up for the program after my bid was accepted. Surprisingly I was upgraded to an ocean veiw, and given starwood points.

I strongly reccomend Casablanca Cafe just south of the Hotel.

Harry

Archived