FLL to Miami Port--Best way????

I Teach

This has probably been answered a million times but can't find any current information. We are arriving FLL around 10 am 12/24/06 for our Christmas cruise (RCCL-Explorer of the Seas) that leaves out of Miami--(airfare was best to FLL instead of MIA). I am hoping this is an easy transfer--BTW, there are four of us. Return info also appreciated!!!! We will be back at Miami port on 12/31/06. Return flight is at 2:15. I would love to get something set up before we get there since this is a very busy time.

Thanks for any help you can give!!!

Usually I'd recommend the Tri-County Airport Express shared ride shuttle at $18 per person. Being there are four in your party I'd suggest using the Tri-County Airport Express private car service. A private car from FLL to Port of Miami is listed as being $64 on their website. The shared ride shuttle for 4 would be $72 and a cab runs $75-$85.

Reservations aren't necessary. When you arrive at the airport, collect your luggage and go outside the baggage claim area, lower level, curbside, contact one of the starters (customer services reps.) wearing a white shirt with "AIRPORT EXPRESS" in red on the back of the shirt and an emblem on the sleeve and over the breast pocket. Let the starter know what service you are interested in (pprivate car service for $64) and he/she will assist you.

You can set up a return ride with them as well.

Have a great cruise. ;)

http://www.floridalimo.com/Pages/private.html

Thanks for the great information!! Definitely cheaper than the cruise transfer offerings!!

So far things are moving smoothly, especially since we just decided a few days ago to do this!!

This Board is a life saver!!:)

Based on recommendations here, we used www.floridalimo.com for our transfers from FLL to our hotel which is actually south of Miami in Coconut Grove. Made the reservation online, paid a little extra for the "meet & greet" service and it was money well spent. We had a terrific driver who met us and helped retrieve our bags, very pleasant conversation during the 45 min. ride, very professional, super clean Lincoln. It was the perfect pampering we needed to start our vacation off right. It was only about 10% more for the service, and well worth it! :D

Archived