P&O Streamers Newsletter

Tinalou

Hey everyone.

I just received a 'Streamer' email from P&O- it's like a newsletter/promotional thing. I must have agreed to it when I ordered my latest brochure on their site.

Anyway, they have got some fantastic deals going at the moment, I'm not sure if everyone is aware, but I thought I would share them with you if you're interested?

The only downside is you have to book by Dec 04 (which is like 3 weeks away :mad: )- I dont know about you guys, but we cant just drop everything and decide to book a cruise with only three weeks to negotiate with our travel party who will and won't be able to get time off for the mid next year cruises. Not to mention paying for it. :eek: I hate being bullied and pressured into booking at such short notice. Do you think the offer will really end after Dec 04, 2006 or that is just a tactic to get people sucked in?

Anyways, here are the deals:

http://www.pocruises.com.au/html/streamers_great_escapes.cfm

I hope I am not just re-hashing this if it has already been posted elsewhere, sorry!

Yes the offer will end after that date! This is how we booked our cruise in March for $895p/p. The ship was full! It was also advertised in the Sunday Telegraph Escape section last Sunday. They will book out fast, we tried to get a friend on and there was a wait list, but the price had gone back to normal! I say book now for that price, we would but have booked for Thailand! The eleven nights in March is a fabulous price and a great itinerary

Cheryl

Some very good deals, unfortunately the one we'd like to do (Pacific Star on 12th May) happens to fall on the same week that we've got people coming to stay with us from interstate!! After 12 years of trying to get them to come and visit me here, it might be considered a bit rude to go off on a cruise in the middle of the their stay!!

Hey everyone.

I just received a 'Streamer' email from P&O- it's like a newsletter/promotional thing. I must have agreed to it when I ordered my latest brochure on their site.

Anyway, they have got some fantastic deals going at the moment, I'm not sure if everyone is aware, but I thought I would share them with you if you're interested?

The only downside is you have to book by Dec 04 (which is like 3 weeks away :mad: )- I dont know about you guys, but we cant just drop everything and decide to book a cruise with only three weeks to negotiate with our travel party who will and won't be able to get time off for the mid next year cruises. Not to mention paying for it. :eek: I hate being bullied and pressured into booking at such short notice. Do you think the offer will really end after Dec 04, 2006 or that is just a tactic to get people sucked in?

Anyways, here are the deals:

http://www.pocruises.com.au/html/streamers_great_escapes.cfm

I hope I am not just re-hashing this if it has already been posted elsewhere, sorry!

You only will need to pay the $200pp deposit after booking the cruise within this period, not the full amount. This also doesn't garauntee the availability will still be there when youdecide to book, they only allocate a certain number of cabins per cruise at these prices.

Hi everyone.

Cheryl, I agree the 11-nighter sounds fantastic! :D

Thanks for the booking information, Kate and Chris. Do you know how soon the balance will be required in full?

I'm seriously considering it, but we would be a party of seven, so trying to get everyone to agree is going to be a nightmare! :rolleyes:

Archived