Dress Code??

Joie58

Now that I got your attention :D

I asked this question several times, never got a response. Will the X-mas decorations still be up on the New Years Eve Cruise ???

I hear they are BEAUTIFUL and would like to see them. Does anyone know?

hmmm......102 people looked here to see what kind of argument they could start, but not one answer to the question asked.

Now there HAS to be somebody that sailed on a NYE cruise before that knows the answer.

You'll have to wait until someone who has been on a New Years Eve cruise looks here to answer.

Why not post your question again, asking the question you want answered in your topic header? I know the decorations are up around Thanksgiving and through Christmas, but since I've only been on one holiday cruise and disembarked right after Christmas, I really don't know when the take them down.

It's always weird to me that up until Christmas, the decorations are beautiful but the day after, they start looking like junk :)

Now that I got your attention :D

I asked this question several times, never got a response. Will the X-mas decorations still be up on the New Years Eve Cruise ???

I hear they are BEAUTIFUL and would like to see them. Does anyone know?

The X-mas decorations this year will be covered with flip flops and shorts....:rolleyes:

Why not post your question again, asking the question you want answered in your topic header? ....

I have asked this question with the topic header, a couple times, I have asked in some of the X-mas decoration threads, and still never got a response :) .

I figured this way at least people would open the post and read it. You know the people here always love a dress code thread :D

Archived